Engage your Clients through Unique Digital Experiences
Android and iPhone applications make it easy for potential clients and customers to engage with your business on the daily. When a client downloads your app, they opt-in to incorporating your unique messaging into their daily groove.
Move your business from desktop to pocket with your unique app. By creating the opportunity for frequent, consistent engagement out and about in the world, you move to the front and center for your specific audience.
- constant connection
- utilize tech unavailable on the web
- engage specifically with your clients
- offer unique experience unlimited by a computer
Tools to drive growth:
- push notifications
- instant messaging
- social media integration & sharing, increasing visibility through word of mouth for the modern world
- increased sales opportunities thanks to detailed user analytics
- ecommerce built right into the app
We have experience dealing with many web-based ecommerce platforms including WooCommerce, Magento, Stripe, Easy Digital Downloads, and more. We can assist you with ecommerce integrations in your new web service or app. Application security, usability, and customer relationship management take a front seat in our development process.
Digital Mumbo Jumbo
Mindshare Labs offers complete web and mobile application development services for:
React and React Native Development
Mindshare Labs has adopted React and React Native as our go-to platforms for building mobile and web applications. This enables us to rapidly build a mobile application that works on both iPhone and Android devices, or a desktop app that works on any device connected to the internet. The React frameworks allows us to build complex, feature-rich apps that are easy to use, have shorter development cycles and allow us to get your app on the market more quickly.
Application Code Standards
- All application code conforms to our internal coding standards as well as W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) standards.
- All public-facing code is optimized for Search Engines (SEO) according to contemporary best practices.
- Most apps and sites feature a responsive design, meaning the site will dynamically reformat according to available screen resolution for desktop and mobile devices.